I am Fabulous by Donna Gray

11:00

Hi everyone,

I just had to get one of these new quirky stamps from AALL and Create, isn't she a sweetie ;)



What I Did:

I used a size 8 manila tag which was in my pile from a Gelli print session. If I remember correctly this was created with a brayer to clean off some excess paint which is perfect for the start of a background.

I stamped the flag bunting onto some teabag paper, which is new at That's Crafty! and is supplied in a mixed media pack. It's wonderful to stamp on and will take inks and markers really well. I coloured the bunting in with undiluted Distress Markers and stapled it to the top of the tag.

The next step was to stamp the girl, her flowers and the flowery hill (from Rubber Dance) onto a sheet of Strathmore Mixed Media paper and then these images were coloured again with Distress Markers and then fussy cut out and adhered to the tag. I used foam pads for a little extra dimension for the girl.

A tiny bit of doodling was done with a pink Posca pen and then I added a sentiment from Tim Holtz's Snarky quotes which I think fitted the little girl perfectly.

I hope you like my tag and it's made you smile as much I did while creating it :)

Supplies Used:
AALL and Create Stamp Sets - Lilith and Set 23
Rubber Dance Stamp Set - Whimsical Summer
That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints
That's Crafty! Surfaces Mixed Media Paper/Card Kit
Ranger Tags - Size 8
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Tim Holtz Snarky Stickers
Strathmore Mixed Media Paper Pad
Posca Pens
Black Archival Ink
Brayer
Twine

Hope you like it
Donna xx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. OMG!! This tag is super cute, Donna... love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She is fabulous for sure 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna , oh yes you made me smile, lovely lady, with this cutie - the flags are wonderful, and looking so great against your geli background- and I love her sweet flowers, too :-)
    Gorgeous tag , dear friend.
    Hugs, Dorthe, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag, she looks fab!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeously quirky tag Donna and so very you too. A fabulous background and such lovely bright colours. Love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, she really is fabulous, in a quirky kind of way, the whole tag is gorgeous - and so too are you my lovely new friend, it was such a pleasure to meet you and Laura and Graham at the amazing weekend of craft! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the sweetest Donna, great use of all those stamps and your background is fab!
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook