Dare To Dream by Alison Hall

00:00


Hello Crafters! It's Alison here today with a journal page I made using some of That's Crafty's fab new stencils.








Ingredients...


That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Flowers, Lotus Flower, Leaves
That's Crafty! Word Series Stencils - Time, Happy, Journal, Discover
Dylusions Paint - Calypso Teal, Black Marble, Cherry Pie, Crushed Grape, Fresh Lime, Polished Jade


Instructions...


1. To create a background on my journal page, I adhered torn pieces of Gelli Plate printed tissue that I made with Dylusions paint and That's Crafty! Dinky stencils. To add some coherence to the background, I stencilled some Dinky Stencil Leaves with Calypso Teal paint.

2. Using Black Marble paint, I stencilled 3 Dinky Stencil Lotus Flowers, and used a black pen to extend the stems. I added some leaves with the Leaves Dinky Stencil, some circle lines with the design element from the Time Word Series Stencil, then stencilled the word 'JOY' using individual letters from the Journal, Discover, and Happy Word Series Stencils. To make my stencilling pop, I used a white pen to add outlines, dots and doodles.

3. On a piece of white card, I stamped the phrase from Lynne's Affirmations Set 2, cut it out, sponged the edges with black ink, then adhered it to my page.

4. To finish, I sponged the edges of my page with Black Marble paint.


I hope I've inspired you today,


Alison x

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Gorgeously colourful and detailed Alison and love the faux stitching detail on the black.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, you and I seem to be loving the gelli printed tissue technique
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, Alison. I love the black against the strong colour and the lovely white, faux stitching. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use for the Gelli printed Tissue. The Dark amongst the contrasting brights really creates a statement piece. Super page... Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning,I think it would make a fantastic statement wallpaper
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous page Alison! Great use of those stencils and fabulous colours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook