Metallic Clock by Nikki Acton

00:00





Today I am sharing another journaI page using the the new 8x8” whiteboard/greyboard journal pages and one of the new wonderful 8x8” stencils.

I started by by decoupaging some paper scraps to the surface of the journal page and, once dry, took some clear texture paste and used a pallette knife to add through the cog/clock stencil. Once dry I reached for Finnabair’s acrylic paints – Metallique and painted the entire surface in a mixture of gold, copper, bronze and blackberry.

I added Discover (another in the collection of word stencils) using DecoArt Gold paint. Once it was all dry I added a little gilding over the textured surface. 

Finally I had a few cog die cuts in my scraps box so I painted these and added some clock hands.

See you next week

Nikki

Supplies


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. What a magnificent journal page Nikki it almost convinced me it was embossed leather. Love the gold wording it really fits in well with the theme.. x Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab journal page Nikki x love the stencils and the paints look amazing. Thank you for sharing the details
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, great textures and colours.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful page Nikki and love the metallic elements which make it look like metal.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you created the background and those metallic paints look fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your rusting and time worn effects are really the best!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook