Keep On Running by Alison Hall

00:00


Hello Everyone! It's Alison here today with quite a clean and simple card, featuring some new Carabelle Studio stamps by Birgit Koopsen. I also used Birgit's recent technique with tissue paper and a Gelli Plate. (You can see her tutorial video on YouTube)







Ingredients...


White Card Blank - 6x6 inch


Instructions...


1. Using Birgit's Gelli Plate technique, I made some mono-prints on tissue paper with the red Dylusions paint and Dinky Stencils. I ripped the prints into strips, and used matte medium to adhere them to white card, which I then trimmed to approximately 5x5 inch square.

2. I stamped the circles image in the top left corner, then the number image bottom right.

3. I glued a couple of the trimmed pieces under the number, then hand wrote 'Keep on running' on one piece, and on the edges.

4. To finish, I matted onto black card, then onto a 6x6 inch white card blank.


I made this card for a friend who likes footie and running, and used her team's colours.

Happy crafting!


Alison x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. that's a really striking card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design. Great tutorial as always Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking card Alison and love the colour contrast.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that technique myself at the moment, fab result
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love that background - I'll have to check out the technique. Fabulous card - the bold red is so eye-catching, and the textures from the tissue paper are gorgeous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh must look into that video, such a stunning card
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook