To Dare by Moira Sutton

00:00





DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics – Hansa Yellow Medium, Green Gold, Cobalt Teal, Cobalt Turquoise, Pthalo Blue, Primary Magenta and Quinacridone Magenta


I’m sharing another page from my A4 journal today. I do love working on this size there is so much room to play with colour. 
As always I began with a coat of gesso.
Next I began painting the background blending the yellow, green gold and blues diagonally acriss the page.
I created the flower petals by placing the side of the brush covered in gesso in the page and repeating in circles to form a flower head. 
When dry I over painted using the two Magentas. The stalk and leaf were added using gesso, fude pen and green gold paint.

I stamped my quote on white card in black ink and cut out the words, gluing them with matte medium.

Moira

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Bright and cheerful!! Lovely post to receive this dull morning..... think I need to go paint!!!!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and zingy Moira and love all the texture too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous bright page Moira! Love that big and beautiful bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly colourful
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeously bright and fun
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook