Dream Time by Fliss Goodwin

00:00


Hi there, I have another of my journal pages from last week’s Hochanda shows to share this week, another rather striking one featuring the lovely Tina stencil as I think she’s my favourite with her beautiful waves of hair.







Ingredients:


DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics – Carbon Black, Pyrrole Orange, Quinacridone Gold


Recipe:


The Tina stencil is fabulous as you not only get a stencil but also the cut out piece to use as a mask which came in very handy for my journal page.

I placed the mask on the page and holding it down firmly with one hand, applied the black DecoArt paint over the rest of the page using a compressed sponge. These are good to apply paint over quite a large area as you don’t get seepage under the mask quite as much.

I removed the mask and when the paint was dry, placed the stencil over the white space left by the mask and coloured it with a mix of orange and the Quinacridone Gold. I then used the script stamp without an acrylic block to apply a random pattern over the head using the brown ink.

I then used the clock stencil over the head to add a partial image using the black paint. I did this by placing it underneath the Tina stencil to check the placement and make sure the numbers ended up in roughly the same place as they would on a clock.

I next stamped the bubbly image from the textures set around the edges of the page with the copper ink and finished off by adding the “dreamy” text around the stencilled head.


Have a great weekend and see you next week.


Fliss x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a clever page... Wonderful use of stencils! Great work Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page, as Nikki says such a clever way of using the stencils, love it.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant and I must agree with the fab way of combining the stencils...ingenious!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super use of the stencils Fliss! Fab page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook