Is it Time? by Rachel Harries

11:00

 
I've used Resin in moulds for this weeks post, I started off preparing an Upright in hindsight I didn't really need to do this amount of prep but as I hadn't decided on the positioning of my elements I used a Finnabair Stencil along with That's Crafty! Sand Texture Paste.


I cast my moulds with resin I used Stamperia Sir Vagabond Silicon Clock and StarsLady Vagabond Belts and Fasteners and Prima Botanist Floral Mould. I kept an eye on the moulds while the resin was curing and caught the pieces when they were still soft enough to move so I could bend the buckles over the top of the upright before adding the rest of the pieces and then giving a coat of Black Gesso.






I then use That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints this takes a little time and patience, I specifically use That's Crafty! Antique Gold Multi Surface Paint to add the gold details, brushing gently over the mechanism area and then adding more to areas I wanted more gold.




I then added a little Pentart Lasur Gel



As a finishing touch I added some Finnabair Mechanicals Scrapyard Dragonflies and voila!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook