Teeny, Tiny Book by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've made a tiny tag book this week with Stamperia papers and Lynne's stamps.


I've cut out this tag shape from the Time collection and folded it in half for my cover.


Then cut out some pages,


and stitched them in.


After that I added the stamping



using these ink pads. I like these because they give a really dense image which is great when you're stamping on patterned paper.


Then I cut out some words and images from the papers.


After that, I just put it all together.










 I love making miniature pieces of art and seeing how much detail I can get on a small space!

Hope you've enjoyed this project.

See you next week.
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook