Merry Mushroom Christmas! by Helen Chilton

11:00

Melina's mushrooms make a lovely addition to a Christmas tag.

I've scraped some Crackle Paste over a long tag:

 When it was dry I covered it with some Venice Blue Fresco paint and left it to settle for a couple of minutes.


Then I rubbed it off with a wet wipe to leave a distressed finish.


I stamped the edge of this tree round the edge of the tag in two greens - it gave the look of pine branches.


Then just stamp and colour your mushrooms and add a leaf spray as well.


I finished with some rub on remnant words and a berry or two.


I hope you've enjoyed this post - I thought these mushrooms made a lovely change for a Christmas project.

So, can I take this opportunity to thank you for all your support over the last year and to wish you all the best for the holiday season!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook