Let it Snow by Helen Chilton

11:00

 I've gone really wintry for this tag using PaperArtsy Scrapcosy stamps and various mediums.

Prep your tag with a basecoat of Fresco Blue Smoke, followed by a layer of Crackle Medium and then Snowflake.

Stamp a couple of the Scrapcosy trees in the background.

Then stencil some snowflakes with the Rich Titanium Relief Paste.

I then used a stamp platform to stamp the trees and build up the colour in Archival inks.

Paint a snowy foreground.

Then add the trees.


I've used some computer text that I already had and some crystals to finish off.


I do like a wintry woodland with snow and ice! We don't often get that in reality so I've created my own! 

Until next week.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook