A March Hare by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

This week I have a cute card to share created with the absolutely gorgeous hare stamp designed by the uber talented Tracy Evans for AALL & Create. I was totally unable to resist this image as those of you that know me will realise as I so love any bunny type image.

Step by Step:

My Distress Oxide inks came out for the background of my card. I chose shades of blue and green and used the gorgeous Lushly Leafy stencil from Olga Heldwein for AALL & Create - this has sadly sold out so I've given links to a couple of other stencils below which would work equally well.

I then created some focal circles using a circle die to cut 3 varying sized circles from the inky mop up sheet shown above. I then used the same stencil with Crushed Olive and Blueprint Sketch Oxide inks to add a stronger shade of pattern to the circles. I went around the edges with the Blueprint Sketch ink.


I stamped the adorable hare image from Tracy Evans on smooth cartridge paper using black ink and coloured the image with watercolour markers. I then gently sponged some of the blue and green Oxides around the image. I used blueprint sketch to darken the edges.

I glued everything to a square kraft card blank and finished off with text stamped on an inky scrap with black ink.

Supplies:

That's Crafty! Melina's Mask - A Bit of Everything or Leaves

Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook