Starry, Starry Night by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

This week didn't actually go to plan so I have something I created a little while back to share as I found I hadn't yet done a blog post for it.

You can probably guess what inspired this journal page and I don't really have a proper step by step as it was a go with the flow piece and it's quite easy to see how this came together from the main photo.

My journal is A4 size and I misted the page with bluebell flat matte spray on the lower half and black purple on the upper half. I then gently misted the top area with frost lustre spray, aiming for a sort of cosmic effect.

I stamped the owl on smooth stamping card with black ink and coloured it with markers, then cut it out leaving a narrow white border.

I next stamped the moon image on stamping card with embossing ink and heat embossed it with silver powder. I also stamped the image directly on the page and heat embossed it with silver so that the stars mixed in with my cosmos effect.

I added a little yellow colour to the moon stamped on card and then cut this out leaving a slight border and glued it over the top of the one stamped on the page.

I glued the owl in place and finished off with text from the same stamp set, stamped on off white card with black ink and cut into tiles.



Supplies:



Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook