Be Kind by Liz Wheeler

11:00

Happy Monday That's Crafty Creatives! Today's project is a fun little card featuring the cute Baby Bots stamps from Art by Marlene's Out of This World Collection.


For the background I used the 3 x 5 inch Gel Press Plate with a selection of  Studio Light Art by Marlene Paints I started with the Fuchsia and Kermit, applying a few little blobs and brayering lightly. I pressed the That's Crafty Bubbles Dinky stencil, and took a print while the stencil was in place. I removed the stencil and let the remaining paint on the gel plate dry then applied a layer of Happy. I took the print from the gel plate as the base for my background. 






I then applied Mermaid to the plate and again added the Bubbles stencil, taking a separate print with the stencil on the plate, then again taking the stencil away before applying a layer of Lavender. I used my background base to take the print, revealing a second layer of bubbles and colours.





To add more depth I used Art by Marlene's Writings stamp set with Versafine Clair Twilight,





For the main image I used the Be Kind Baby Bots stamp. I stamped it 3 times with the Versafine Twilight, then coloured the images with the same colours I had used with the gel plate. I cut each image out so that they could be layered to create a 3d picture. I stamped the Baby Bot on a piece of black card and cut out the image leaving a small border. I then adhered the coloured Baby Bot onto the black background. I cut my gel plate background down and matted onto black card then stuck onto a white card. Finally adding my Baby Bot and Be Kind message. 









A cute card, and two fabulous sets of stamps to mix and match. Happy Crafting! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook