My Cosmos Gratitude Journal by Liz Wheeler

11:00

Hello That's Crafty Creatives. Happy Monday!

Today's project is using the fabulous Cosmos Infinity Collection from Stamperia and my Journal It Templates Set 1.


I started by tracing around the large Trifold template from the Journal It set onto white card. I then traced around the template onto some of the gorgeous Cosmos Infinity papers twice. I cut the scrapbook papers into individual sections, trimming slightly so they would fit onto the card trifold with a slight white border and glued on with That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Craft Adhesive. I then used Black Soot Distress Oxide to edge around the white spaces






For the embellishments I used several more of the smaller templates from the Journal It set, including the smaller trifold, pocket and labels, tracing onto white card and some of the Cosmos paper. To decorate some of the white card embellishments, I stamped images from the Sun and Moon, Zodiac and Cards and Universe sets with Versafine Clair Twilight ink, then sprinkled with Polished Gold Wow embossing powder and set with my heat tool. I then lightly sponged with Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide to give an aged effect. 



For the pocket I cut across at a sideways angle to change the way the tag was inserted.



For one of the smaller trifold cards, I added one of the zodiac images for the front panel, and that was added into the belly band. 







The second small trifold was adhered to the page as a pull-out. Again using a zodiac stamped card for the front. 




To finish, I stamped 2 of the sentiments from the stamps set for the front cover, and wrapped string around to fasten.


I absolutely love this collection, and the stamps can be used on so many projects. 

Enjoy your day - Happy Crafting!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this!❤️ Liz this is one fabulous design and the papers are awesome x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook