Rhapsody in Blue by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

I've gone all blue this week with a tag that has tons of texture and I challenged myself to create in all in shades of blue.

Step by Step:

My chosen substrate is a size 10 MDF tag which is 10.5 x 21cm. I painted it all over with Midnight Multi Surface Paint.

As I intended to cover part of the tag with collage paper, I brushed Crackle Glaze just on the area that wouldn't be covered up.


Once the Crackle Glaze was tacky I brushed on a mix of Light Blue and Bright Blue Multi Surface Paints.


I next tore out a piece of collage paper which I glued onto the left hand side.


I cut some flowers from one of Melina's floral papers as there are lots of pretty elements in the paper and happily there are some that are blue! I glued these in place at the bottom.


I stamped a butterfly on smooth stamping card with black ink and coloured the image with markers. I cut it out and brushed on some glitter glue for added sparkle. I added this to the tag and finished off with some text stamped on collage paper.


Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week with Part Two of my blue phase.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fliss you are incredible as this project is xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Annie, so very kind of you xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook