Tissue Paper and Patterned Paper by Helen Chilton

11:00


This week I've used the last of my stamped tissue paper...


...to make some ATCs.
I cut out ATC size pieces and painted in some of the images. Meant to paint on the back but forgot to flip a couple of them over!


Then I blocked out the painted images with white.


You then need to choose your patterned paper. I've used some of the new Stamperia Blue Dream paper. This part you have to take a risk as you don't know what it's going to look like until you've put it on there.


I used the Acrylic Wax to stick it to the paper - I decided I liked the warmer orange/green tones best but I still used the blue one in the middle.


Finish off by stitching, adding words and brads.





I'm definitely going to have another go at this technique trying out different background papers - I like the unpredictability of it!

Until next week.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook