Tissue Paper by Helen Chilton

11:00


Collaged tissue paper seems to be all the rage at the moment so I thought I'd make some of my own.
I've used all That's Crafty! stamp sets:

I deliberately chose different styles of stamps - open images, solid images, text - and then stamped in black on some thin tissue paper. Overlap the images and build up the collage.




The first project uses a Chunky ATC. I tore out some tissue to fit and stuck straight on with watered down glue. Once it's on, it's on - you can't move it around, so make sure you get the images where you want them.


Leave to dry and then colour in. I used the Distress Watercolor Pencils and was pleased with how well the went on.



Then I moved the colour around a bit with a wet wipe.


Add some white details with a Posca pen...


...and then add text, ribbon and beads.
Here's the other side.


And that's my first tissue paper project - hope you've enjoyed it!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook