Soft and Subtle! by Helen Chilton

11:00



Soft and subtle for me, anyway!

I've chosen a different colour palette this week - so different that the Tattered Rose hadn't even been opened!
Blend the Distress Oxide colours onto your tag - I've covered an MDF one with white card.


Then, using slightly darker shades, stencil all over with Melina's mask - I chose this one as it's quite delicate and a more random pattern.


Then take your 13Arts stencil (again quite fine lines and a random pattern) and stencil with Texture Paste.


I really like the off white of the texture paste against the soft background.


Then I stamped, coloured and cut out some flowers and leaves


Stencil the word ART in Black Texture Paste onto a scrap of card, cut out and stick to tag.



I mixed the Distress pencil colours on the pink/red flowers and blended with water so they toned in better with the background. Add centres if you like - I just used some Ranger Enamels that I had.

Hope you've enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook