Where The Heart Is by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 


Hello!

I have a bit of home decor to share this week that would be the perfect gift for anyone moving into a new home and this is really easy to make too. It's something where you could switch up the colours to a more vintage vibe or bolder colours.

Step by Step:

My substrate for this is an MDF plaque which is rather a cool shape with the nicked out corners. I covered the plaque with one of Melina's papers in lovely pastel shades from the pastels and rainbow set.

I used the Circle Crazy stencil with Teal Multi Surface Paint to add a pattern randomly on the paper.

I stamped the house key on smooth white paper and coloured it with markers, adding extra black around the edges to make the images pop. I cut this out and glued it onto a Craftyboard shape that matched the image.

I took some Craftyboard hearts and painted these with Magenta Multi Surface Paint. 

I glued everything in place and finished off with text stamped on smooth card with black ink and trimmed into shape. I twisted some wire through the top.


Supplies:

 
Have a great weekend and see you next week.
 
Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook