Just Buzzing Around by Helen Chilton

11:00

 

My project this week started off with this Craftyboard bee that was left over from a show sample a while back. i decided to use it on a 6x6 journal page that I stencilled with Texture Paste and then painted in red and orange.

I added some text stamping in Archival ink.

Then I overstencilled the hexagons with some of this Calambour paste...

and added a touch of gold paste on top.

The bee was coloured with Ranger Enamels, but you could also use thick paint covered with Gloss Gel.


I added a bit more stamping from the same set as before.


And finished with this abstract flower embellishment covered in the blue and gold pastes...


...and some cogs in the corners.




I hope you've enjoyed this project!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook