Garden Reverie by Helen Chilton

11:00


I've got the Studio Light Markers out again, this time colouring flowers and adding details to stamping.
These paper flowers are by Studio Light again and come in different colourways, but I chose the white/cream shade so I could colour them myself.

All I did was spray with water, colour along the edge, spray again and then leave. The colour seeps  down the petals and also some of the green from the leafy bit underneath came through as well.


The leaves are from a stamp set by Sara Naumann and I chose them because they're solid images. Stamp in Distress Oxides first using a stamping platform.

Then add detail to the stamp with one of the markers. here I'm adding edging in brown.

I've also stamped on veins and added a little of the flower colour.


The Dinky Upright has been stencilled with Texture Paste - love this damask pattern.


Paint over in Midnight Blue...


...then lightly rub back with a baby wipe.


After that, arrange the flowers and leaves on the Upright and add the text.


I'm pleased with the way these flowers took the colour - it means you can always coordinate them to your projects. Speaking of which, I hope you've enjoyed this one!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook