Lightbulb Moment by Helen Chilton

11:00

I'm using one of the lovely Kelly Horton stamps this week in my art journal.


This is a page that I've brayered off onto, at a guess using Ocean and Bright Magenta Multi Surface Paints.

Kelly's stamp is painted with satin inks, mixing as you go.


Then I got out some Craftyboard - cogs and lightbulb - and planned a layout.

The cogs ended up painted in Teal, Bright Red and Orange - not at all what I'd planned but it seemed to work.


To brighten them up a bit I overstamped some crackle in Mustard Yellow.


The background and a small area of the cogs were  then stamped in black paint.


I added an extra heart lightbulb in yellow to balance it all out.

 


That's it for another week - hope you enjoyed this project and also got a chance to see the Craft Store shows.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook