Dreamer Art Journaling by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

I have another art journal spread to share this week which is actually a revamped one as I made the original last year and decided to give it a makeover as it's in my journal which is now reserved for more girly art.
 
Step by Step:
 
The journal pages have a background that was first misted with Bluebell and Rose Flat Matte Sprays. It was then layered using the larger mix up mask by Melina Dahl with Blackberry and Lilac Flat Matte Sprays.  

I next took 2 of the word stencils and added words on the top and bottom edge of the 2 pages using Walnut Flat Matte Spray and also added some further detail with the same spray and the Bubbles Background Dinky Stencil.

I then added some stamping using my favourite script stamp with brown ink on both pages. I stamped the leafy scribble image and grass image on the pages. I coloured the images with a green Zig marker.

This is the point I stopped at before and had at that time added an owl image. For my makeover the owl had to go!

I did more stamping using the scribble squares image from my chosen Alexa's Faces stamp set with purple ink.

I stamped my main image on kraft paper and coloured her with pencils then cut her out and glued her in place. In order to ground her I stamped several of the flowers from the stamp set on white card and coloured them with markers. I added them around her and as you can see, although I cut off the stalks some of them look as though they're growing in the grass.

I stamped on some more text to finish using stamps from several sets which are listed below.


Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook