There's not Mushroom by Rachel Harries

11:00

 

My inspiration this week comes from a beautiful new mould from "Pink Ink" called "Forest Floor"
I started by casting my moulds with Amazing Casting Resin. I work in very small amounts with this resin as it cures super fast and I am quite slow and clumsy so I need to make sure I have everything I am going to need to hand before I pour the resin components together. I am also using one of the rather brilliant MDF Shadow Tags. I give everything a coat of Black Gesso.






As you can see from the pictures I also punched a hole before I assembled the shadow tag to allow me to pop some Fairy Lights through. I then took a selection of That's Crafty! Pearl Inks and a toothbrush which is specifically used for my projects and splattered the ink in places.



I pulled the lights through the hole and put them in position.


I then used a selection of That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints to paint my casts followed by a little Gold Wax.



I assemble my pieces with the addition of some moss, sisal and a little bit of gauze that I coloured with my Distress ink pads.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook