Some Christmas Sparkle by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

I have a rather blingy tree to share this week as I found that That's Crafty! Holographic Gel is perfect to cover up any imperfections in your stencilling, especially on tricky surfaces.

Step by Step:

The first thing I did was to prepare the frame, stencilling on Texture Paste using the gorgeous Loopy stencil. It was a little tricky doing the sides as I mentioned earlier but it didn't matter as I planned on covering the surface with paint. 


Once it was dry, I painted the whole surface with Evergreen Multi Surface Paint. As the surface was a bit patchy I brushed Holographic Gel over the top and it gave some amazing sparkle.

I painted the inner sides of the back section with Gold Metallic Multi Surface Paint and added a piece of paper from my ink spray overflow papers box that I oversprayed with some Green Lustre spray and the Hextriangle stencil.

I prepared some more papers with the Hextriangle stencil and various Flat Matte and Lustre Sprays. I used the outline of the Snowflake Tree stencil to draw some tree shapes on the paper and cut them out.


I stamped the gorgeous cute snowman on smooth white paper and coloured him with Zig pens.

I constructed my tree shrine using some Craftyboard waste to raise up some of the elements to create a 3D scene. I glued on some sparkly gems to give added shine to the finished piece.

Supplies:

Have a great weekend and see you next time.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook