Winter Trees by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've used one of my favourite ever tree stamps for this card.


This background was left over from the shows the other week and uses the A4 Tree Stencil with Distress Oxide Sprays.


I sponged Distress ink pads over the top...


...and then added some snow and a couple more trees.


Then I stamped Melina's tree in black.


Paint it in white to make it stand out.


Then, when dry, stamp over again in black and add splatters of white paint.


I stamped and cut out leaves and some berries and then added the greeting in red.


Layer up onto red card.



As it's the last post for this year, may I wish you a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook