In the Wild by Helen Chilton

11:00


I'm using the same Katzelkraft set as last week for this project.


For the background I sprayed various green and blue Distress Oxide sprays onto kraft card over the trees from this stencil moving them around each time.


I love the effect you get.


I've added more green here and then stamped and cut out the stag's head. At this point I also stencilled in some darker blue trees using the Distress Oxide Ink Pads which give you more control - you can see them in the finished project.


Watercolour the stag using Distress ink pads.


Here I've started adding the leaves from this stamp set.


I stamped them using a stamp platform, painted them in and then overstamped them to get the image back.

I then stamped and cut out some smaller leaves and the pine needles to finish off. Add splatters of white paint for a really wintery feel.


I've left this without a greeting but it would make a great Christmas card.

Hope you've enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook