Going Wild by Helen Chilton

11:00


If you saw the That's Crafty! shows on The Craft Store on Thursday you'll recognize these stamps from Katzelkraft. They're a great set including not only the animals but also a couple of berries/fern leaves and text.


I made a wood panel using this MDF set.
I added texture paste woodgrain to the background and then over painted in various shades of blue.
Then I stencilled the tall trees over the top in paint. I also stencilled a whole load of trees onto card and cut them out and arranged them on the panel.


The animals are stamped onto card and watercoloured  using Distress ink pads.




I didn't want to just plonk them on in the middle of nowhere, so I added moss, bark and berries to anchor them. Add a touch of gold embossing as well - I used Stampendous Frantage Gold Embossing Enamel, but any will do. The text is placed in the middle with with an embossed metal label holder. To finish it off I went down the garden for a stick and and tied it on with florist's twine.

Hope you've enjoyed seeing how this project was made!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook