Vintage Chic by Debbie James

11:00


We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Debbie James has joined our Design Team!


Hi everyone, this is my first blog post for That's Crafty!, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

For this project I wanted to make an album with these beautiful papers and stamps.


I used some 8"x 8" cream card blanks which I cut in half to make 3 pages of 8" x 8" size which gives you six sides to work on. I also cut additional card in half to make 2 pages with 4 sides to work on.  I then cut another smaller page which is approximately 3" x 8".


I then had a fabulous time decorating each page with the beautiful pages from the His and Hers Remastered 12" x 12" papers and the elements from the element pages.


To some of the elements and pages I added a touch of colour using the Distress Ink Tumbled Glass which I brushed on with a small paint brush and a touch of water.  I added the bulldog clips for extra interest.


I inked around the pages with Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo. I also added some interest to some of the pages using the gorgeous stencils and some smooth texture paste.


I then decided to add some stamped images to add interest and used the stamps listed below.


I added a 4.5" x 12" panel of the Foil Acetate, again for more interest.


 I cut out some of the elements from the papers and element sheets and add these to my pages




 I made some pockets to house some of the tags and tickets from the elements sheet.


Items I used

13 Arts 12" x 12" His and Hers Remastered Papers
13 Arts Element Sheets, Butterflies and Tickets
13 Arts Foil Transparent Acetate Butterfly Garden
13 Arts Serenade Stamps
13 Arts Avril Stamps
13 Arts Time Flies Stamps
13 Arts Stencils, Butterfly Round and Mechanical
Distress Inks Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and tumbled Glass
Creative Muse Smooth Texture Paste

I also used  Black Card and Kraft Card
Versafine Clair Nocturn
Some Elastic Gold Thread
Bulldog Clips x 2
2 Album Rings

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you next Wednesday

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is beautiful - love the colours.
    Welcome to the team debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous debut piece, great to have you aboard the team
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fabulous debut Debbie. Such beautiful layers and details on your pages and love the neutral shades too.
    Welcome to the team and fab to have you on board.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makes, congratulations and very welcome to the team 👏🏼🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely vintage makes there Debbie! Love the stencilling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook