Teasel tags by Helen Chilton

11:00

Well, I think they're teasels, they look like them to me!



This week I'm using one of Carabelle Studios' Unmounted Art Printing Squares and a Gelli Press.

Carabelle Studio Unmounted Art Printing Square - Abstract Flowers by Birgit Koopsen - APCA60003

I played around with these two colours:



Lay the stamp on top:


Which both prints into the paint and inks up the image:


Two tag prints pulled off:


One tag stamped with the paint image:


Here's a selection of printed and stamped tags:



I chose the three I wanted:


Then I stamped the teasels directly in paint - it doesn't matter that the text is reversed (these stamps are designed for use on a gelli plate) as I'm just going to cut the flowers and leaves out.


Work out where you want to put everything and hinge together:





Supplies:

Carabelle Studio Unmounted Art Printing Square - Abstract Flowers by Birgit Koopsen - APCA60003
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paints
Gel Printing Plate
Tim Holtz Distress Tag Assortment

Hope you enjoyed this project!
Helen

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wonderful Teasel tag Triptych , Helen .x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fabulous gelli printing Helen and love how you made the "teasels" stand out against the pretty backgrounds.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours and great prints.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook