Tiptoe through the Tulips by Helen Chilton

11:00

I'm carrying on from last week's post in that I'm using some tag backgrounds that I made with the gelli plate.



I took a couple of prints with white paint as...


...I wanted to see the effect of ink applied over the top. I've used Distress Oxide sprays:


I used three tags: the one on the left clearly shows the pattern of the Carabelle Art stamp. The one on the right has been blotted and I've left the ink soaking in to the middle one.


Then I overstamped Melina's tulips:

That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Flowers Collection - Set 3


I used the sprays to colour them in:


I made three extra ones for my pop-up tag card:



Supplies:
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Flowers Collection - Set 3
Carabelle Studio Unmounted Art Printing Square - Abstract Flowers by Birgit Koopsen - APCA60003
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Sprays: Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade, Iced Spruce, Twisted Citron
Ranger Archival Ink Pads: Jet Black
That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints: White
Tim Holtz Distress Tag Assortment

I like making pop-up cards - you might find you need to reinforce the middle tulip as the stem is quite thin. Have fun!
Helen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A very clever pop up idea Helen and the tags look so pretty.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook