Sun, Moon and Stars by Helen Chilton

11:00

Well moon and stars actually! I've finally got round to using the lovely Prima mould:


I've used some Creative Paperclay for this - you don't have to fire it and it comes out of the mould with no trouble (some other clay I tried kept sticking to the mould):


I started by colouring the moon with some Pearl ink:


Then I added a few touches of blue from an Oxide reinker:


My plan all along was to get the clay to coordinate with this fantastic 13Arts paper. I've covered a long tag with two different designs:


Then I thought a spritz with the 13Arts Silver Pearl spray would be really 'moon-like' - lovely stuff this:


I stencilled some stars in Oxide Mustard Seed and Faded Jeans:


Add a quote from Lynne...


...and there you have it:



Supplies:

I'm definitely going to do some more clay work - the choice of moulds is great and it's really easy yet effective.

Have fun!
Helen

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your tag , Helen . A fab showcasing of the products you've used , which I personally love . x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Helen. Fab background for that amazing moon.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook