Bird Arch by Moira Sutton

00:00






DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics - Quinacridone Magenta, Cadmium Red Hue, Quinacridone Red, Cobalt Teal, Green Gold, Cobalt Teal Hue, Ultramarine Blue and Cerulean Blue.
Posca Pens
Penny Black Stencil - Intertwined


This is another sample I made for the launch of the new That’s Crafty! products on Hochanda last week.

I started by stencilling the Numbers with black paint on the rear of the arches remembering to turn the stencil the wrong way round so it would read the correct way from the front.

Next I drew and painted the bird using the DecoArt Media Fluid acrylics and a white Posca for the glint in the eye. Next I used the flower stencil to create my flowers with the red paints using the black and white Posca pens to add stems and centres to the flowers and outlining with the black Posca. 

Next I finished the back using the green and blue paints in a random fashion.


And finally pieces of ribbon to tie my arches together.  

Moira

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Gorgeously bright and colourful Moira and love your bird which has a rather cheeky look in his eye.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly cheerful!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I adore those flowers
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous burst of colour - beautiful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook