Doggie Stacker by Moira Sutton

00:00





Posca Pens
PaperArtsy Fresco Paints – Smurf, Blue Oyster, Zucchinie and Snowflake
Photo from my collection
  
I have another sample made for the Hochanda show to share today. When deciding what to use my dog stacker for I felt it would just have to be to showcase my furry pupsters Paddy and Minnie.
I randomly painted the MDF sheet with the Fresco paints going for a sort of sky/clouds/ grass feel. 
Next for the layer of acrylic which would lie next to the MDF, I stamped some of the JOFY flowers on to the front and coloured them with Poscas on the reverse.
On the next layer, I added stamps to any gaps including the nose and again coloured from behind and attached my picture of the dogs.

Finally I left the top layer of acrylic clear and added the bolts to screw it all together.  
Moira

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Absolutely loved this Moira. What a cool idea and your gang of two looks fab in their flowery home. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Moira :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous way to set off those very cute looking pooches Moira and love those colourful flowers.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, perfect for your doggie family.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of my favourites, perfect showcase for your posing pooches ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely idea to show off your doggy photos Moira! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook