Hello Crafters! It's Alison here today, with a colourful art journal page that I made on a page from one of That's Crafty's 6x6 inch white/greyboard journals.
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Sets - Lynne's Affirmations Set 2, The Serenity Collection Fleur, The Quirky Girls Collection Beki
Dylusions Paint - Calypso Teal, Funky Fuchsia, Tangerine Dream, Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange, Black Marble, White Linen
1. I began by using my finger to apply Calypso Teal, Lemon Zest and Squeezed Orange paint to the journal page. As I was using the white side of the page, there was no need to prime with gesso.
2. Next, I stencilled the Big Floral design using Funky Fuchsia and Tangerine Dream paint. When the paint was dry, I outlined the patterns with a black pen. I also stencilled some leaves on the top and bottom edges with Black Marble paint.
3. I stamped Beki onto white card, painted her with watered down paint, then cut her out. I cut the house off, as I didn't need that, then adhered her to the page with Glossy Accents.
4. I stamped the little flower from the Fleur stamp set, coloured and cut it out, and attached it to Beki's hair.
5. To finish, I stamped the quote from Lynne's Affirmations Set 2, added some splats of watered down White Linen paint, then sponged Black Marble paint on the edges of my page.
Hope you have a creative day,