Tag Pocket Book by Helen Chilton

11:00


I've used the Stamperia Blue Dream fabric and 8x8 papers  for this tag book.
I took two shipping tags (roughly 6x3 inches) and scored them 1.5 inches up from the bottom.
If you haven't got any tags just make your own.


Hinge together with some tape both back and front and cut lower edge as shown.


When folded up this will make the pocket.


Then, let the fun begin! I covered the outside with fabric.


Then chose some of the paper for inside.


Stitch the tags with flap folded under and up...


... so you get the pockets.


Add some stencilling in gold paste to the front cover.


Add an image (from the front cover this time) mounted onto kraft card. I used washi tape to hide the script that was there.



After that it's just a case of  looking through the papers to make the tags. I've used some background paper and some pictures. Don't forget to use the front cover as well. I've mounted them all onto kraft card/


Add cut outs, text, stitching (rather wobbly!), eyelets and scraps of fabric.





Love this sort of project - everything's there for you and you can spend ages choosing what to put where. My stitching's very messy - if you like everything neat and tidy then don't copy mine! My cornering left a bit to be desired!

Hope you've enjoyed combing the fabric and papers.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook