My Secret Fairy Door Journal by Liz Wheeler

11:00

Happy Monday That's Crafty! Creatives. 

Today's project is a Secret Fairy Door Journal using moulds from Stamperia, paints from Pentart and texture paste and a stencil from That's Crafty!


I started by painting the cover of my blank journal with That's Crafty! Black Gesso and let it dry. I then applied That's Crafty! Texture Paste through That's Crafty! Cobblestones stencil. Once dried I painted with a mixture of Pentart Acrylic Dark Brown and Light Brown.





For the door and window I used Stamperia Sleeping Beauty Doors and Windows Mould and Creative Paperclay. Once hardened I used Pentart Patina Rust Set to paint the Fairy door and the small arch window. I glued them onto the book cover with That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Craft Adhesive. For the flowers I used Stamperia Welcome Home House mould again with the Creative Paperclay. I painted with Pentart MagentaRoseOrangeLeaf Green and White.







I used Pentart Ivory to dry brush over the brickwork and details of the window and door, then painted the glass panels with That's Crafty! Metallic Paint Silver.

Finally I glued the flowers around the door and the window with That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Craft Adhesive.





I do love making a Fairy Journal, and I'm sure this one won't be the last!

Happy Crafting x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook