Recipe Album by Liz Wheeler

11:00

Happy Monday lovely That's Crafty Creatives!

Today's project is a fun Recipe Album using my Journal It Templates Set 5 and What's Cooking? stamp set.


I started by drawing round template 1 for the cover onto mountboard and scrapbook paper - sticking the scrapbook paper onto the covers with That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Glue.

For the inner pocket I drew around template 2 four times onto cartridge paper, folding up the bottom and side flap to create a pocket page with a spine.





For the inner pages, I drew around template 2 again (onto card stock), but missed out the flaps at the side and bottom, so it created a double fold page with a spine. I used the stamp set to stamp out 'Method' onto the inner pages with Paris Dust Memento Ink Pad, then on some white card stamped two oven gloves, an apron and a title and frame.

The gloves and apron were painted with diluted Purple and Green Multi Surface Paint from That's Crafty! and the frame and title were spritzed with That's Crafty Walnut Flat Matte Spray. These were cut out and glued to the front cover. I edged around the front cover with Fine Black Posca Pen.






For the inner tags I drew around template 3 onto white card, but just used half of the tag. I stamped some of the food course words onto spare card then cut out and adhered to the top of the tags, These were inserted into the pockets, with a pocket and four folded pages per course.




I used the front cover template to mark the top, middle and bottom holes for my book rings, and template 2 for the inner pockets and pages. These were punched out and 3 book rings were used to fasten the book together.



A lovely book, and a great gift for any time of the year. Happy Crafting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook