Mostly Monochrome by Fliss Goodwin

11:00


Hello!

This week I have a tag to share that is mostly monochrome shades of purple apart from a tad of green that crept in from the papers I used to create my layered tag.

Step by Step:

I chose to use some of the gorgeous papers designed by the ever talented Melina Dahl and covered the large MDF tag with a piece of lilac paper which was part of a larger sheet with other colours on.

I then added some elements torn from other papers which had shades of purple on.


I then created a few more elements using the same papers, cutting leaves from one and tearing out some circles using dies as a guide.


I assembled my tag, gluing the embellishments on in layers and finished off with a butterfly stamped on one of the leftover paper scraps.

Supplies:

 
Have a great weekend and see you next week.
 
Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook