Spring Floral Artist Trading Cards by Fliss Goodwin

11:23


Hello!

This week I have a trio of artist trading cards to share to celebrate the arrival of some of the spring sunshine that we had over the last week.


Step by Step:

My atcs are covered with some leftover scraps of paper created with one of the gorgeous masks designed by Melina and some flat matte sprays in shades of blue, pink and yellow.



I then added a little stamping with a script image which may look a bit strange but as you'll see, once everything else is added, looks great.


I stamped some florals on stamping card with green ink and coloured the images with watercolour markers.



I assembled my artist trading cards, adding some washi tape before gluing on the flowers and finished off with some text stamped on a scrap of kraft card. I inked the edges green to make them pop.
 





Supplies:



Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook