Owl-Some by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

I have another of my samples that I created with the amazing new stamp designs from Kelly O'Gorman to share this week. I absolutely love these new images as they're chock full of detail and can easily be built up into layers or the elements can be used separately - how fab is that!

Step by Step:

I stamped my image twice on smooth card with black ink and coloured one image completely with Zig brush pens. On the second image, I coloured around the inner edges of the integral images and the areas between the images. I then cut out the partially coloured image whole and the individual elements from the fully coloured one.

I painted the matching Upright top and base with Chestnut Brown Multi Surface Paint and glued the whole image on the top section. I shaped the individual pieces with a large embossing ball tool and added them on top of the main image with dimensional adhesive.

I used the tree bark stencil on the base with 3D Holographic Gel Medium to add a pattern to it and then glued the top on.

I finished off the piece by gluing some gems into the centre of the owl's eyes.

Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook