Gnome Dome! by Helen Chilton

11:00


I hope you managed to catch the shows on Thursday with the lovely new stamps by Kelly O'Gorman. Laura and Graham then created MDF Uprights specifically to fit the stamps. 
This dome shape fits perfectly and even has the curved bit at the bottom to add over the top. I just painted the MDF in white and then stamped straight over the top using a Stamp Platform. Then just paint the image and re-stamp over the top when it's dry to bring back the black lines.


I love the traditional gnome - I've already cut him out and used him on his own several times. You can then have fun adding bits in the front and behind. I tend to cut the image out leaving enough card at the base to make a fold under hinge - just paint the visible part of the hinge the same colour as the base.


I've used the Owl stamp for the rabbit and set him at a slant.



There is so much in these stamps - you can use the image as is or start cutting out the bits you want.

Hope you enjoy using them as much as I did!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook