Stay Strong by Amanda Southern

11:00

Hi Everyone
Phew it's hot, infact it's far too hot for me! My craftroom, which is at the top of the house, can only be described as a furness!!! and as such to do any crafting in there is nigh impossible. So for this week I have quite a simple tag for you.

\

Here's What I Did:

I used a white size #8 tag that I die cut myself from heavy white card stock, That's Crafty! stock a wide range of tags in many sizes and substrates if you are looking to create onto tags. 

Onto my craft mat I added small amounts of a selection of colours of Distress Oxide inks and misted with water, I didn't want to totally cover the card I wanted there to be white space on it. I then stencilled crackle paste through a stencil by AALL & Create, the stencil isn't a full circle so once dry I stencilled it again with the crackle paste. I then stamped the small heart onto a scrap piece of oxide coloured card, cut out and covered with Glossy Accents and then left everything to dry. 


Before adding the stamped words to the tag I ran the sewing machine round the edge of the tag, I then glued the heart to the centre of the tag and wound some cotton around to then add with matte medium to frame the heart. I then mounted the finished tag onto black card.

What I Used:

White card tag I die cut - If you need tags you will find a fabulous range in store HERE
AALL & Create Stamps A6 size - #24 & #45
Black Cotton
Sewing Machine
Have a fabulous week and here's hoping it gets a little bit cooler!!!
See you next week
Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Amanda, I love your delicate colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crackle looks gorgeous Amanda ,and love the subtle tones, under stencil , and your framed heart - a wonderful tag.
    Hugs, Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very striking and beautifully textured tag Amanda and love the simplicity of style too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s maybe simple in your eyes but it packs an awesome arty punch CC, love it
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My craft room is just the same Amanda and it's not fun creating in a Furness. Adore your tag, the subtle colours the heart and fantastic stencilling. Love. Tracy ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful! Very effective and arty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crackled stencilling looks so effective upon the Oxides, Tracy's little heart makes a super feature right in the heart of it all. Fabulous Tag Amanda.
    Sorry i'm late to visit.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook