Key to my Heart by Moira Sutton

00:00



 

 

Lindys Stamp Gang Frenchies Pink Pouf, High Maintenance Magenta Powder and Sandra Dee Sepia Magicals Powder
Alcohol Inks – Wild Plum, Red Pepper and Purple Twilight
Key
Canvas
Wadding

 

I started both the tag and heart with a layer of Gesso. 

On the tag I added Modelling Paste through the That’s Crafty! stencils. When dry I painted it with the Pearl Metallic Paint, in a small amount of separate Pearl paint I added a tiny amount of the Lindys Magical powder to tint the pearl paint and blended it into the tag leaving some parts pearl and others a pale pink.  I added random text stamping using the Vesafine inkpad and edged the tag with

For the heart I again painted it with the pearl paint, then went over that with the alcohol inks, on one dire of the heart I added a further layer of pearl and the other a layer of the Ranger Crackle Accents. I gave the key a coat of the Gilding Wax.

I coloured the canvas with a mix of water and the Sandra Dee Sepia Magicals and cut a heart out of the canvas slightly larger than the MDF heart and one from the wadding the same size.  

For the flowers I mixed a combination of the Pearl paints with the Frenchies Pink Pouf and High Maintenance Magenta magicals and water with the 2 magicals so there would be some light and shade to them

When dry I assembled the tag and stuck everything in place with the glue and edged the tag with a mix of the Sandra Dee Sepia Magical and Matte Medium.
 
Moira

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oooh gorgeous and grungy....a winning combo!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of scrummy texture and layers Moira, lovely
    Love
    Amanda X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeously textured creation Moira and just love the pretty feminine embellishing.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty hearts and flowers Moira!!!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty hearts and flowers Moira!!!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook