Time for Tea by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

It's time for tea this week as I have my teapot tea caddy to share. I just love this very cute and clever design from Laura and Graham. It's perfect to display in your kitchen with a supply of those special tea bags (I'm an Earl Grey fanatic!)

Step by Step:

I decorated all of my MDF pieces before assembly as due to the shape I felt it would be easier to do it this way.

I painted all the pieces on both sides with white gesso to give a good base for the paint. I then painted the pieces with Ocean Multi Surface Paint on the outside and Lavender for the inside.

On the inside pieces of the top section I used the Harlequin Dinky Stencil to add a pattern with Ocean paint. The outside pieces had a pattern added first with the same stencil and Lavender paint. Once it was dry I took the Quatrefoil Dinky Stencil and and layered a pattern over the top with Metallic Gold Multi Surface Paint.

Once everything was completely dry, I assembled the caddy with That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Craft Adhesive.




Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook