It's Hollywood! by Helen Chilton

11:00


I'm starting off today with this scrap strip of gelli plate printed cardstock.


I decided to stamp an all over pattern - this damask tile fits together really well.


I then thought I'd add a bit of a contrasting colour and shape, so went for this round tile stamped in orange paint.


The orange paint helped me decide which cinema ephemera to use.


The photos were sepia and so went well with the orange vellum. I stuck the vellum straight onto the background this time - didn't back it with white card as I didn't want to overshadow the faces. The ticket is curled a bit to give extra dimension - Jo did this on the show - thought it was a really good idea - thanks Jo!


The edges are lined with some shabby filmstrip and the black 'Cinema' image is cut from acetate. I liked how sharp focused that was compared to the soft focus of the face.


Although this is a miniature booklet, you can pack a lot in.

Hope you've enjoyed it!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook