Funky Floral Tag by Fliss Goodwin

11:00


 Hello!

I have a mixed media tag to share this week featuring one of the gorgeous Funky Floral Stamps designed by Melina Dahl. I really love this rather steampunk vibe set.
 
Step by Step:
 
My substrate is the largest size of MDF tag which can take all sorts of mediums quite happily. I gave the tag a coat of Black Gesso first and once it was dry, brushed on a layer of Crackle Glaze.

Once the glaze was tacky, I brushed Bright Blue and Teal Multi Surface Paints on the top half and Green and Lime on the bottom half.

When the crackle and paint was completely dry, I took the Funky Squiggles A5 mask and added a pattern across the tag from left to right bottom corner with Black Texture Paste.


I then added a little detail with White Gesso and Orange and Teal Multi Surface Paints using an old bottle top. It looks a little odd at the moment but once the images are added, it all comes together.


I stamped my chosen flower and some leaves several times on white stamping card with black ink and coloured the images with markers and Satin Inks then cut them out.

I shaped the images with a large embossing ball tool and glued some small pieces of MDF offcuts to the back to make them dimensional. 

I glued them in place on the tag and finished off with text from one of the stamp sets designed by Lynne Moncrieff.
 

Supplies:

Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook