Glitter and Pearl Shadow Tag by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

This week I have another of the fabulous new landscape shaped Shadow Tags to share and it features an accidental pearly effect that I got on my stamped flowers which is why the photo looks a tad misty - my camera struggled with the light!

Step by Step:

I assembled my Shadow Tag first and cut a piece of paper to fit the central area and took the bit of everything stencil and Aqua, Rose and Saffron Flat Matte sprays and created a pattern on it. I then glued it into the back of the tag.

I stamped the floral background twice on smooth stamping card using black ink. I coloured the flowers with markers and cut the whole image out once and the individual flowers from the second one. I also stamped one of the cute birds from Melina's designs and coloured this with markers before cutting it out.

I then worked on the frame and painted it green. I then used a stencil with Holographic Gel Medium to apply a pattern around the edges. Once it dried, it left a gorgeous glittery effect.

I misted the whole floral background with a little Frost Lustre spray and once it dried the flowers took on a lovely pearly sheen which made the ink look a little like embossed gold in places - love serendipity!

I glued the whole piece in the background and then glued the separate flowers around and on top to give a dimensional effect. I added the bird and finished off with some ribbon tied through the top.



Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook