You Toucan Do by Helen Chilton

11:00

...what a toucan can do! Love this bird - he's got a great expression!


That's Crafty! A6 Clear Stamp Set - Toucan

These are some of Melina's stamps that I've used on a medium Round. I've started by spraying some card with some of the Daily Art Sprays which dry really quickly.


They're also great for stencilling, here with the Ginger Flower Stencil.


I've stamped my leaves using the Stazon Pigment Black - haven't used this before but it was great as it stamps well and  dries quickly on glossy surfaces.


The toucan was stamped onto glossy card and painted with the same ink sprays - I just sprayed some on a mat and used a brush. The flowers came from one of the sets that was on Hochanda last week.


To get the border to go round the edge I curved the stamp on the block and inked up just 5 of the scallops at a time.


I always love working on these rounds - don't know why but things just seem to fit well. This toucan has been added to the bunny and the bird in my quirky collection! They really are fun to play around with.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook