Seek Beauty by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've used a 6x6 whiteboard panel for my project this week - a really useful size.


I'm using some of Amanda's papers and the lovely Cathedral Window stamp by Carabelle Studios. Choose which bit of the paper you want and stamp in black.


It seemed appropriate to put my window behind a window!


I then painted it black.


I chose another bit of paper for my background.


The paper gives you a start but you can build up over the top as you like. I've stamped the window again in Distress Oxides.


I then stamped over the top in Archival grey for a bit more definition.


Add white highlights to your window.


I love this stencil as it makes me think of rays of light. I started with paints.


I then used inks over the top.


Add a bit of black pen to outline the pattern and add the text.



I hope you've enjoyed this project. It sort of followed a path of its own as it went along!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook